We have a few simple guidelines to define the clients we can help:
- Where you live
Our service area includes Kenton County, south of 26th Street in Covington and excludes Erlanger and Elsmere
Income Eligibility Scale for U.S.D.A. Food Program as of February 1, 2019
Monthly Gross Income
|Add $479.00 for each additional family member|
If you fall within these two guidelines, then please bring the following items with you on your first visit:
- Two pieces of ID with your name and current address (mail, bills, driver’s license, etc.)
- ID for all members of your household (SS card, medical card, etc.)
- If you are receiving food stamps, we need to see the award letter
- If anyone in the household is working, we need a copy of a pay stub
- If on disability, we need proof of disability and a copy of the award letter
If you are able to provide this information, we will be able to give you groceries from both our donated and government food programs. ; Without it, we must limit you to the government food program.
Please plan to arrive at our office no later than 11:30 if it is your first visit. ; It will take several minutes to get you set up and into our system and we like to allow our volunteers to go home at noon.
If you live outside our service area or have other needs, please contact us so that may be able to help you. This information changes frequently, so it might be a good idea to call before going to one of the other agencies.
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday from 9am until noon in Latonia
First Monday of each month from 6:30 until 8 pm in Latonia
Third Monday of each month from 6 to 7:30 pm in Latonia