Update – January 6, 2021
In order to safely provide groceries to all who come to us, we will continue to observe CDC and State guidelines to protect both our staff and our clients from COVID 19. This will include masks and social distancing. We are implementing a plan to minimize personal contact in the parking lot andasking you to call us at the number posted in our parking lot upon arrival. When we talk with you, we can further explain the process.
Our hours continue to be 9-noon, Monday through Friday and 1st and 3rdMonday evenings from 6-7pm. In case of bad weather, please call our office (859-261-3649) for a message which will be updated if the roads are too bad for travel.
Please come see us if your family needs food.
We’re here to help and will do it very safely.
We are always in need of volunteers!
Whatever your skill or interest, we can find a place to use you!Our volunteers …
- Welcome our clients at the front desk
- Interview the clients to assess their needs
- Do miscellaneous office work such as filing, copying, and making phone calls
- Maintain the grounds
- Maintain the building
- Fill the bags with groceries
- Stock shelves in the warehouse
- Package bulk products
- Sort donated food
- Drive the truck for food pickups
- Distribute food to our clients
- Clean the warehouse
If you would like to explore volunteer opportunities, please call us at 859-261-3649.