Update – January 6, 2021
In order to safely provide groceries to all who come to us, we will continue to observe CDC and State guidelines to protect both our staff and our clients from COVID 19. This will include masks and social distancing. We are implementing a plan to minimize personal contact in the parking lot and asking you to call us at the number posted in our parking lot upon arrival. When we talk with you, we can further explain the process.
Our hours continue to be 9-noon, Monday through Friday and 1st and 3rd Monday evenings from 6-7pm. In case of bad weather, please call our office (859-261-3649) for a message which will be updated if the roads are too bad for travel.
Please come see us if your family needs food.
We’re here to help and will do it very safely.
We have a few simple guidelines to define the clients we can help:
- Our service area is Kenton, Boone, Campbell, Grant & Pendleton counties
Income Eligibility Scale for U.S.D.A. Food Program
Monthly Gross Income
|Add $700.00 for each additional family member|
If you fall within these two guidelines, then please bring the following items with you:
- Two pieces of ID with your name and current address (mail, bills, driver’s license, etc.)
- ID for all members of your household (SS card, medical card, etc.)
- If you are receiving food stamps, we need to see the award letter
- If anyone in the household is working, we need a copy of a pay stub
- If on disability, we need proof of disability and a copy of the award letter
- Proof of any other income you may receive:
NOTE: We are able to accept a digital display if you have it on your phone. You do not need to provide a paper copy for any of the above.
Please plan to arrive at our office no later than 11:30 if it is your first visit. ; It will take several minutes to get you set up and into our system and we like to allow our volunteers to go home at noon.
Service Hours (closed on all major holidays)
Monday through Friday from 9am to noon
First and Third Monday of the Month from 6:00-7:00 pm